If you're a fan of LEGO, the
popular construction toys from
Denmark, you'll definitely be
interested by the Connect Design
Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S.
Inspired by LEGO blocks, this
unique case is made of rubber
and features bumps that allow
you to easily add and remove
interlocking pieces for you to
customize it for whatever your
intended purposes.
Need to keep your earphones
neat and tidy? No problem, just
wind them around the grooves
and hold them in place with
another piece. Need to use your
case as a stand to watch videos
on your iPhone with? Just place a
piece on its side so it can prop
the case up. And if you don't
need the extra pieces and just
want to protect your iPhone
from damage, you can easily
remove and use it as a regular
case.
The Connect Design Block Case is
available in a selection of colors
including blue, purple and
orange, and works with your
iPhone 4/4S. It comes with a
price tag of $29 and is available
now.

Post a Comment

  1. I have also rubber case for protect my new iPhone4S but I never seen this type of cases. I really love to this type of cases. Can you share some site which I can purchase online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can buy this link by opening link
    http://connectdesign.co.kr/front/php/product.php?product_no=220&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2

    in about USD $29

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.